Friday, December 19, 2014

Time to Relax and Enjoy Christmas Break



It's Christmas break! I know this isn't about Lost but I thought that I would take the time to write a post about whats on my agenda for this christmas break.

I live in a ski town. It's a treasure that many people don't get, or are even able to experience it. Now skiing is the best, and funnest thing to do with friends over break. You can ski all day with out getting burned out, and if you do get burned out you can just wait another year until you are back into skiing. I currently ski at a two Vail resorts called Park City Mountain Resort (PCMR) and the Canyons. They are two great resorts my friends and I ski at. I think i'll ski seven days on our two week break. If you didn't know that Vail won a court case against Powdr Corp who are two very big ski resort operators in America. The court case made Vail able to run Park City Mountain Resort after Powdr Corp operated the ski resort for decades. 
"Park City Mountain Resort"
Curtesy of ihdwal.com
My Oma and Opa (My moms parents) are here in town spending their time between my cousins house and my house. The term Oma and Opa come from german speaking countries. Yes, my grandparents are german, and they do live in Germany. Anyway my Oma and Opa are here to visit us, and my cousins. They are going to spend christmas with my cousins. Some reason they always spend christmas at my aunts house. It has become normal to me because they've done it for years, and it kind of feels like a tradition we have.

My family is the active type so we actually went to the Unita Mountains with a permit and cut down our own tree. The tree turned into a really beautiful christmas tree with awesome lights and decorations on it. Sadly, we don't have any presents under the tree yet to transform our family into the christmas spirit, but soon enough the presents I made for my family will be under the tree. Now what do I want for christmas? As a matter of fact I only want one present, and I have a reason of only wanting one. I want Oakley Canopy snow goggles. They are $130 bucks so they are very expensive and that's also my reason for wanting one present.
Curtesy of evo.com


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment