Sunday, May 10, 2015

How I have changed this year

 How have you changed this year? This question is something that I ask myself a lot actually. Have I changed for the better or for the worse? And ultimately I believe I changed for the better. A few struggles throughout the year set me back but I climbed over those obstacles. Now, here I am, a fifteen year old freshman boy. I have a different title then I did back in september. The title of Fifteen, not fourteen, but fifteen. It makes me seem more mature. When I greet a person such as my dad's friends I earn the respect of a smile and handshake. I don't get patted on my head anymore, finally.

In school I have became a very smart, motivated, and efficient student. This year, more challenging than the last wasn't actually too hard. Last year in eighth grade I had bad habits. I didn't try and just didn't really care. Now in high school I am working to get into college so things have got to change, and they did. Also I actually kind of like school. Like obviously there are classes that you hate, but the classes that I like is why I wake up at 6:15 am everyday. 

Now for athletics. If you have read my blog author page than you would know that I play soccer competitively. At the beginning of the year I played club soccer. That was a lot of fun, helping me become a better soccer and developing my skills. My high school soccer season just ended last week. I played JV all season, and during the playoffs I was called up for Varsity. Unfortunately I didn't play at all with Varsity, but I still dressed and that is a cool experience. In the middle of the highschool season I got new cleats, the Nike Tiempo white and black edition.

Throughout this year you start to build up sort of an anger for school and you just can't take it anymore. I guess that's what breaks are for. School in May is so aggravating, then it is summer. Summer is so great and exciting and I can't wait for it. The thing is though summer flies by. It is too short. Then it is off to tenth grade, sophomore year. 

I have changed a lot this year, and for the better. First of all my tittle has from 14 to 15, I have also became a motivated, and great student, Thirdly, I am a much better soccer player than I was at the beginning of the year, and lastly, I have built up a anger for school, sort of a chronic anger until summer hits. Mother's Day is today, everything wish their mothers a great day! 


Curtesy of Mother's Day Quotes





1 comment:

  1. I greatly enjoy your blog, please keep posting!! This is very addicting!

    ReplyDelete